The UAE is a prime location for such a specialist maritime company as Argo Navis, housing major shipyards across the region.
The maritime industry in the UAE is now worth over $60 billion, and the region ranks among the world’s leading hubs for international yacht manufacture.
A total of 386 boats over 24 metres were built here in 2014. This was an eight per cent increase from the previous year. Surging interest by international developers and investment by local manufacturers indicates this trend will only continue.
- MARITIME INDUSTRY WORTH OVER $60 BILLION
- RANKED 9TH WORLDWIDE FOR MAKING SUPERYACHTS
- 800 COMPANIES AND BRANDS FROM 54 COUNTRIES EXHIBITED AT THE 2015 DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
- INDUSTRY GROWING AT OVER 8% EVERY YEAR
Oman has a long maritime history, considered one of pioneering nations in seafaring. Today, it maintains a vast number of ports around its 1200km of coastline bordering the Arabian Sea.
In 2010, the UNDP ranked Oman as “the most improved nation in the world” and this has been reflected in its maritime business and yachting industries which have continued to flourish.
As it continues to grow to world status, with a sharp rise in maritime investment, the yachting industry is well-positioned here to play an important part in its future.
- RICH MARITIME HISTORY
- VOTED MOST IMPROVED NATION
- GROWING SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRIES
- 1200KM OF COASTLINE
Despite its landlocked geographical situation, Belgrade has over recent years become home to a renaissance in yachting design and engineering.
Close collaboration with the renowned Belgrade University has leveraged expertise and experience from design to engineering, assisting the region in becoming a valuable new knowledge centre.
Belgrade naval architecture specialists harness the latest cutting-edge software and testing facilities, enabling companies to access dedicated and dependable teams to meet fast-growing demand.
- A NEW CENTRE OF MARITIME EXCELLENCE
- IN COLLABORATION WITH BELGRADE UNIVERSITY
- ACCESS TO PREMIUM SKILLS AND TESTING FACILITIES
- SOUGHT-AFTER SKILLSETS AND VALUE
This small, world heritage coastal town in southern Montenegro is both an attractive and strategic location for the yachting industry.
Not only does Montenegro boast a long seafaring tradition and rich nautical history. Today, this Adriatic destination has grown to new stature thanks to the luxurious marina Porto Montenegro.
Some say it has even overtaken southern France in terms of popularity, and maritime investment is projected to continue growing over the next decade.
- IDYLLIC AND STRATEGIC LOCATION
- RICH MARITIME HISTORY
- POPULARITY RIVALLING SOUTHERN FRANCE
- INVESTMENT GROWING OVER NEXT DECADE
The sea has been central to Athens’ success for centuries. The city has remained one of the biggest economic centres in southeast Europe, and its port Piraeus is the largest passenger port in Europe.
Athens has remained a preeminent destination for maritime manufacture and yachting enthusiasts. The waters are both beautiful and challenging, and the levels of tourism and development are in the billions.
With such an illustrious maritime history, and such continued nautical significance today, Athens is an obvious base of operations for leading companies in the yachting industry.
- ONE OF THE BIGGEST ECONOMIC CENTRES IN SOUTHERN EUROPE
- ILLUSTRIOUS MARITIME HISTORY
- CONTINUED IMPORTANCE AS A CENTRE OF SHIPPING
- ESTABLISHED BASE OF EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE